BizBash Plan-a-Thon 2015
Recently inducted Hall of Fame honorees Bill Homan, Carolyn Peachy & Andre Wells, in company with Phillip Dufour and David Adler will serve as mentors for the Plan-A-Thon December 1, 2015 at the Howard Theatre.
With $500 on the line, do you have what it takes to create the best event? Find out when the Plan-A-Thon returns to Washington, D.C. on December 1, featuring a new challenge that will have the winning team donating $500 to charity.
Get ready to dream up a memorable experience as BizBash C.E.O. and founder David Adler, a team of industry experts, and you, gather for this afternoon of brainstorming, creativity, networking, and competition.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose an event with your team—reimagine a major event (like Kennedy Center Honors or the White House Correspondents’ Dinner), design a brand-new experience, or reinvent a company gathering
- Collaborate on the details—from lighting to entertainment, decor, catering, florals, and everything in between, nail down the details that will leave your guests talking
- Present your event—choose members of your team to present your ideas in a two-minute elevator pitch
- Vote for your favorite—log in to our official mobile app, presented by Topi, and choose the best event (sorry, you can’t pick your own); the winning team will receive a $500 donation to charity
- Celebrate!—mix, mingle, and enjoy cocktails and hors d’oeurves after the intensive afternoon of hands-on inspiration
$179 Non-exhibiting Suppliers
For special group rates, email email@example.com